One of the primary goals of Cribs for Kids® is to emphasize the importance of Safe Sleep Education and to disseminate it effectively throughout communities. To help us achieve this goal, we developed the Safe Sleep Ambassador – Educational Outreach Program.
Any organization or individual can be a Safe Sleep Ambassador. All we ask is that Safe Sleep Ambassadors commit to sharing the Safe Sleep Message with at least three (3) other people in their day-to-day life to promote the health, safety, and well-being of infants.
Preview the Training
We have made the First Three (3) sections of the training available for Preview.
To take the complete training and earn your certificate, scroll down and click the button to register.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Before You Start...
- Step 1: Back to Sleep (1:12)
- Step 2: Safe Sleep Surface
- Step 3: Feed Baby Breast Milk
- Step 4: Room-Sharing Without Surface Sharing
- Step 5: Place Baby in a Bare Crib
- Step 6: Sleep with a Pacifier
- Step 7: Avoid Smoking, Vaping, and Impairment
- Step 8: Dress for Safe Sleep
- Step 9: Keep Up with all Medical Visits and Vaccines
- Step 10: Caution Use of Commercial Products or Devices
- Step 11: Tummy Time
- Step 12: Spread the Safe Sleep Message
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription